From Semantic Web Standards
Tools usable from, or with, Ruby
Last modified and/or added
The description of the following tools have been added and/or modified most recently.
- Redland RDF Application Framework (last modified: 8 January 2013)
- BrowseRDF.com (last modified: 20 April 2012)
- OpenLink Virtuoso (last modified: 11 February 2012)
- SKOS_WS (last modified: 12 October 2011)
- RDF.rb: RDF for Ruby (last modified: 27 April 2011)
- AllegroGraph RDF Store (last modified: 18 February 2011)
- Dydra (last modified: 9 February 2011)
- ActiveRDF (last modified: 13 March 2010)
- Rena (last modified: 3 December 2009)
All relevant tools
List of all tools listed on this wiki, and relevant to Ruby.
- ActiveRDF (programming environment).
- AllegroGraph RDF Store (triple store, programming environment, reasoner, development environment, rdfs reasoner).
- BrowseRDF.com (special browser, rdf or owl browser).
- Dydra (sparql endpoint, triple store).
- OpenLink Virtuoso (triple store, reasoner, rdf generator, sparql endpoint, owl reasoner, rdfs reasoner, rdb2rdf).
- RDF.rb: RDF for Ruby (programming environment, api).
- Redland RDF Application Framework (programming environment).
- Rena (programming environment).
- SKOS_WS (api).