R2RML is a language for expressing customized mappings from relational databases to RDF datasets. It is one of the two technologies developed as part of the RDB2RDF work; see the specification for further details.
Tools that are listed as relevant to R2RML
Last modified and/or added
The description of the following tools have been added and/or modified most recently.
- The SPARQL-RW framework (last modified: 29 December 2013)
- R2RML Parser (last modified: 24 October 2013)
- Ultrawrap (last modified: 8 January 2013)
- db2triples (last modified: 24 July 2012)
- OpenLink Virtuoso (last modified: 11 February 2012)
All relevant tools
This is a list of all tools listed on this wiki, and that are marked as relevant to R2RML.
- db2triples (rdb2rdf, converter, rdf generator). Directly usable from Java
- R2RML Parser (rdb2rdf, rdf generator, converter). Directly usable from Java
- The SPARQL-RW framework (sparql endpoint, converter, rdf generator, search engine). Directly usable from Java
- Spyder (sparql endpoint, rdb2rdf).
- Ultrawrap (sparql endpoint, rdb2rdf, converter, rdf generator).