Category:Command Line Tool
Command line tools that can be used either by themselves or through a processing pipeline It is a subcategory of “Tool”
Some of the tools can be used as command line tools directly, typically to perform processing steps like a SPARQL query. It must be said that the borderline between this category and Developing and Programing Environments can be a bit fuzzy.
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- OntoSim (last modified: 26 March 2014)
- Alignment API (last modified: 26 March 2014)
- Semantic Measures Library (last modified: 24 July 2013)
- owl2vcs (last modified: 5 January 2013)
- Oroboro (last modified: 15 November 2012)