XML Key Management Services WG
DRAFT 25 May 2004 XKMS Teleconference MinutesLast revised by $Author: kahan $ $Date: 2004/06/07 13:27:18 $
Chairs: Stephen Farrell, Shivaram Mysore
Note Taker: Stephen Farrell
- Shivaram Mysore, Sun Microsystems
- Jose Kahan, W3C
- Pete Wenzel, SeeBeyond
- Stephen Farrell, TCD
- Guillermo Alvaro, TCD
- Tommy Lindberg
- Rich Salz
- Review last telecon AIs
- Interop Matrix
- In the last telecon we had the following AIs which are still carried forward:
- AI: Tommy will host a XKMS service endpoint for tests - date TBD
- AI: Stephen will update the participant list - still OPEN (will do it soon - promise:-)
- There was a mention of how to deal with boundary conditions when the schema says "unbounded". We agreed to interpret this as meaning that any relevant test message has to have at least two instances of whatever element is in question (i.e. its not enough to only have test messages with zero or one instances in such cases).
- Interop matrix:
- Jose: Make it XML - agreed.
- AI: Jose ask QA group about our current proposal.
- Pete: How about including details about which implementations have worked against one another. AI: Guillermo.
- Jose: Figure out which message handling scenarios map to which interop matrix (feature) rows and make some easy(-ish) way for people to fill in the matrix based on their work with message handling scenarios.
- Meeting up. Stephen will be at the next IETF (in San Diego in early August) which would be a nice venue (lasts a week and has 24hr terminal/network facilities) for interop testing if we could get 3 or more coders there. But we probably don't overlap enough with the IETF these days to get enough coders there.
- AI: ALL suggest possible events/venues for doing face-to-face interop testing within the next six months. Post suggestions to the list.
- AI: Stephen/Shivaram will hassle (off-list) those who've said they'll write code to see where they're at.
- Next Telecon
- Date: June 8th, 2004; Time - 8:30AM - 9:30AM PST, 11:30AM - 12:30PM EST check time for your local area here
- Agenda: Filling in the interop matrix.