Useful notes and references on scalability in triple stores
Large Scale Deployments
The following pages have notes and experiences with deploying large scale stores of various kinds.
- LargeTripleStores (this lists also quadstores)
Triple Store Scalability Reports
- Vineet Sinha, 2006, RDF DB Shootout: Preliminary Results. See also the follow-up discussion on simile-general
- Guo, Yuanbo; Pan, Zhengxiang; Heflin, Jeff, Lehigh University Benchmark.
- R. Lee, MIT 2004, Scalability Report on Triple Store Applications
- S. Harris and N. Gibbins, University of Southampton 2003, 3store: Efficient Bulk RDF Storage (PDF)
- D. Beckett, University of Bristol, 2002, SWAD-Europe: Scalability and storage: Survey of free software / open source RDF storage systems
- D. Wood, P. Gearon, University of Queensland, and T. Adams, Bosatsu Consulting, Inc., 2002, Kowari: A Platform for Semantic Web Storage and Analysis
- O. Erling, OpenLink Software 2006, Application of Bitmap Indexing to SQL-ORDBMS based Large Scale RDF Store Implementation
- RdfStoreBenchmarking collects material on RDF benchmarking and benchmark results for different stores.
- Scalable Semantic Web Knowledge Base Systems (SSWS 2005), at WISE 05, New York, November 20, 2005
- Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Practical and Scalable Semantic Systems, Sanibel Island, Florida, USA October 20, 2003