This is critical. Contributions that aren't quickly reviewed dis-incentivize test writers, give the impression of stalled projects, etc.
- Use GitHub review tools.
- Incentivize reviewers.
- organize it by establishing and documenting precise review criteria.
- Ask WG to provide for test reviewers per spec much like they provide editors.
- Have test reviewers mentioned on spec below editors.
- Work with reviewers to make their work easier.
- develop tools to automate initial feedback to contributor (lots of things can be checked programmatically: e.g. valid markup, presence of meta-tags, etc.)