Last modified on 23 February 2013, at 00:10
- Explain and advocate the benefits of building on top of GitHub (much better tooling, cost effectiveness, high visibility, ability to tap into the developer pool for test writing, W3C image, etc.).
- Develop a tool to simplify the process of creating and linking GitHub accounts to W3C accounts.
- Convert skeptics by providing added value (eg. simplified and documented test review.).
- Set up replication of repositories to W3C servers.
- Set up archiving of comments, code reviews, etc. through GitHub's API or GitHub Archive.
- Define and document processes to work with GitHub.
- Transition all test repositories to github.com/w3c.
- Help transition specific WG to GitHub (e.g. CSSWG with Shepherd) by providing assistance and allocating development resources.