Security Breakout session 16:30/17:30 Wuzhou Banquet Hall
IRC channel is #security
- Nature of the session : A 2 ways discussion, presenting the existing W3C security activity by Wendy & Virginie and gathering your ideas
- Goals : Collect new use cases, hear what are your security problems, what is your ideal trusted open web platform
- Minimal background : No special background, just bring your business/market problems...
- Round table (5')
- W3C current security related security (5')
- IETF recent discussion by Mark N (10')
- What can we do better, more ? (30')
- Wrap-up (10')
In the Technology and Society domain there is a Security Activity Which includes : XML security WG (for maintenance), Web Application Security WG, Web Crypto WG, Web Security IG, Open item in TAG...