Agenda of the 1st Face to Face meeting
The main focus of this meeting will be to discuss the MBUI Submissions, to reach a broad consensus on which to progress as work items, to appoint editors to update these work items, and to prepare for first public working drafts in March. It is likely that the specifications we standardize will be a synthesis of ideas from multiple proposals. As a basis for reaching an agreement on the technical work, we will also spend time on the use cases and requirements, a quick look at the W3C Process, and the role of testing and implementation reports.
- Refinement of the use cases in the wiki (all participants) until 24. February 2012
- Extraction of important things from the "benefits of MBUID and when to use"-notes (Francois) until 24. February 2012
- Extraction of important things from the "shortcomings"-notes (Vivian, Jaroslav) until 24. February 2012
- Integration of the harmonized notes of the second day in the wiki (Marius) until 24. February 2012
- Set up of a doodle poll for the next F2F-meeting (Gerrit) until 24. February 2012
- Set up of a management platform (Jean) until 31. March 2012
- Task Forces (Task model - Fabio, AUI model - Jean) coordinate their work on their own
Break-out on benefits
- Thursday, 09 Feb 2012, 9:00 - 17:00
- Friday, 10 Feb 2012, 9:00 - 15:00
- The DFKI is located at PRE-Uni-Park in Trippstadter Straße 122, Kaiserslautern.
- Map-Link: http://g.co/maps/b6a97
- Bus station: Fraunhofer Zentrum
- Moritz Kümmerling, Mobile: +49 (0)176 / 61 19 83 09, Phone: + 49 (0)631 205 75 3414
- Gerrit Meixner, Mobile: +49 (0)157 / 72 59 58 65, Phone: +49 (0)631 205 75 3415
See MBUI WG Face to Face,_KaisersLautern_2012 for the actual list with registered participants.