Chaired by Fabio, scribed by Davide
- Dave Ragget
- Joelle Coutaz
- Vivian Motti
- Fabio Paternò
- Carmen Santoro
- Davide Spano
- Nikolas Kaklanis
- Paolo Bottoni
- Gaelle Calvary
- Heiko Braun
- Cristina González
- Javier Rodríguez
- Nesrine Mezhoudi
- Pascal Beaujeant
- Jean Vanderdonckt
- Gerrit Meixener
- Ignacio Marin
- Jaroslav Pullman
- Sebastian Feuerstack
Updates on MBUI Introduction
- Nikolas added some content on the user modelling part. He will try to summarize the most important part of the section in the introduction document, and he will create another WG Document with more detailed content, which will be listed together with the other drafts in the Wiki.
- Paolo added some references to the previously added content.
- Joelle noticed that there is a mismatch between the title and the first sentences in the user-modelling section. Nikolas will fix it.
- Fabio plans to revise the part on migratory interfaces, explaining the advantages of MBUI languages and providing a description of the architecture.
- Fabio suggests to work on this document at the Lyon meeting, in order to create a more consistent and readable version. In particular, we should describe what is possible to define with the proposed approach, which are the benefits and the application areas.
- Gaelle suggests to revise the use-case features table before the Lyon meeting in order to speed-up the work on the document. We should be more generic with the described features. Fabio thinks that we should use terms that may be used also by people outside the MBUI field. Joelle says that at least they should understand MDE and UI concepts. Joelle is willing to clean the table but, since she is very busy, she does not promise that she will be able to do it. Any help is appreciated.
Updates on AUI document
- Vivian says that the UCL team cleaned the section on requirements, moving the common ones to the introduction and describing how such common requirements apply in the AUI specific case. Joelle suggests to move these common requirements at the beginning of the introduction document.
- The meta-model is stable, but there are still some open questions. Jean will freeze the document one week before the Lyon meeting.
- Fabio says that the localization element in not suitable for the abstract UI. Vivian replies that in the previous concalls we decided to keep only a flag for defining whether an interaction unit is localizable or not.
- Paolo noticed that in some requirement description we the term "abstract class" with a meaning different from UML or Java, which may confuse the reader.
- Nikolas: move the details on the user model on a separate document
- Joelle: clean the use case table (if possible).
- The 1st November telecon is cancelled