Last modified on 15 January 2014, at 16:12
Meeting: Clinical Pharmacogenomics Date: January 15, 2014 Time: 10:15 Eastern Time (16:15 Central European Time) Conveners: Michel Dumontier, Matthias Samwald Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA) VoIP address: sip:email@example.com Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS") IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS
- Recent advances on converting datasets
- Discussion of schedule - http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSIG/Pharmacogenomics#Schedule - Are we making progress as planned? Add new milestones for 2014.
- Discussion about required steps for transitioning from academic research / proof-of-concept towards real clinical / industrial applications. Developing strategies for networking with stakeholders, generating a public profile, evaluation in realistic clinical settings. Redesign of http://safety-code.org/
- Funding opportunities (e.g. http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/2282-phc-24-2015.html )
- Other topics (please add to wiki page)
We had to cancel the meeting because not enough people were able to attend