Services you can log-into with FOAF+SSL
You have just created your FOAF+SSL certificate with one of our FOAF+SSL Identity Providers. Here is a list of places that you can test these out on.
End user sites / Installable Web Applications
- MyProfile nicely designed service that offers the ability to create a WebID, link to other people, provides a wall to write to, and more.
- id.myopenlink.net end-user oriented WebID compliant (Authentication and ACLs) service for generating Personal Linked Data Spaces covering: Profile Management, Blogs, Wikis, Calendars, Bookmarks, File Management (WebDAV based Briefcase), AddressBook, Mail, Discussion Forums, and others .
- OntoWiki development branch -- login to ontowiki with WebID, but does not use any information from the foaf profile
These sites are not destination sites, but they can also use foaf+ssl authentication:
- foafssl.org allows you to add a foaf+ssl login to your site without needing to install a certificate not currently in service (observed 2015-03-30).
- auth.my-profile.eu similar to foafssl.org, also allowing users to see a verbose/debug authentication process
- MyOpenLink Personal Data Space Service -- generates WebIDs, OpenIDs, and X.509 Certificates that are bound to your FOAF based structured profile. It also support WebID and WebID+OpenID protocol based authentication.
These are platforms that can be used to develop WebID compliant services (WebID generation and relying services).
- OpenLink Data Spaces -- a WebID compliant platform for Personal & Enterprise Linked Data Spaces that supports WebID management and WebID protocol based authentication (relying service).
- data.fm is a service for publishing linked data which to which one can authentify with WebID and that uses the RDF WebAccessControl vocabulary to protect resources
- A sample FOAF+SSL-protected N3 document should only be accessible if you have a properly installed FOAF file
- An access-controlled sample FOAF+SSL-protected N3 document demonstrates possibilities for SemWeb-based access control enabled by FOAF+SSL (access should only be granted if you claim to foaf:knows )
No longer in service -- all confirmed down 2015-03-30
- FoafSSL.org WebID Entry point
- Simple foaf.me FOAF+SSL Entry Point offers diagnostics on your client certificate and underlying FOAF file
- Diagnostic service no longer functioning
- Foaf.Me will display your foaf profile and allow you to navigate your (open) social network
- Reward.Me Reward people for their hard work using karma points
- Is using a login service that no longer exists.
- foaf.me User facing test page Aimed at a normal user, rather than developer
- Nice UI, but login no longer works.
- foaf.me Shout Box Login with your Web ID and leave comments.
- login functions but ShoutBox data base is broken
- bitcoin.cc: Generate an account for bitcion usage (alpha) *note: requires activation, contact a notary on #swig
- authentication seems to work, but very slow loading users
- Cheese Lovers' Club Demo of linked data and FOAF+SSL
- service no longer available
- OpenId4.me allows you to login to any OpenId service using a foaf+ssl certificate. (a todo is to make it visible when you have logged in) --
- no longer available
foafssl.org allows you to add a foaf+ssl login to your site without needing to install a certificate
- No longer available