Last modified on 24 February 2006, at 08:40
What authoring tools are available for RDF?
- RDFAuthor, announcement of Oct 25 2001. Open source, GPL. Apple OS X mostly - there is also a Java version that works on Windows, but is missing a save function. You can look at the RDF code and copy/paste to a file of course.
- IsaViz: A Visual Authoring Tool for RDF version: 1.2 (released 2003-02-13)
- IdeaGraph seems to be an RDF authoring tool.
- Mozquery is an open source Mozilla/Firebird add-on to edit and query RDF files. It currently (version 1.0) provides ASRDF, a tool to quickly generate RDF files using a simple terse notation grammar based on the outliner paradigm. ASRDF supports RDF-XML revised syntax.
- hackdiary: Using OpenOffice Draw to author RDF by Matt Biddulph at June 16, 2003
- some people use ShorthandRDF along with RDFCheckingTools
- some people start in XHTML and convert to RDF using XSLT; see GRDDL Data Views: Getting Started, Learning More, EmbeddingRDFinHTML
- JibberJim's work
- RDF Editor
- A Schema-Aware RDF Editor
- PoundHill's Catalyst
- RDFScribbler (on hold, but part of an interesting infrastructure that may be a useful wiki like platform)
What about authoring tools for specific RDF vocabularies, like foaf?
- try Libbys codepiction creation form or the general foaf info creation form
- Adobe XMP
- dublin core forms (CORC?)
What about schema/ontology authoring tools?