Edit ISSUE-32: how to provide a summary of a table, e.g. for unsighted navigation?

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: <caption>, <figcaption>, <seccaption>, <divcaption>, etc. (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-08-29) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-08-29)
  2. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-05-12: Actions, New Issues, Closing Issues, TF reports, Last Call schedule (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11)
  3. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-12: Actions, New Issues, Closing Issues, TF reports, Last Call schedule (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11)
  4. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-13: Decisions, ISSUE-120 Reopen Request, ISSUE-129 Wording (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-13) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-13)
  5. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-07: Issues, Surveys, Decisions and Publications (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-04-07) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-04-07)
  6. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-07: Issues, Surveys, Decisions and Publications (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-04-06) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-04-06)
  7. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-32 table-summary (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-05)
  8. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-32 table-summary (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-05) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-05)
  9. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-32 table-summary (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-05)
  10. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-31: Issues, Publications, Surveys, Decisions, Task Force Reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-30) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-30)
  11. ISSUE-32: table-summary - Revised Straw Poll for Objections (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-20)
  12. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-92 cleanuptable (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-10) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-10)
  13. {minutes} } HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-21: status of actions, calls, issues, heartbeat drafts, and TPAC (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-21)
  14. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-21: status of actions, calls, issues, heartbeat drafts, and TPAC (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-20) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-20)
  15. RE: {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-14 actions, status of calls, issues and bugs, heartbeat drafts, task force reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-10-14) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-10-14)
  16. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-14 actions, status of calls, issues and bugs, heartbeat drafts, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-13) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-13)
  17. Re: ISSUE-32: table-summary - Straw Poll for Objections (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-10-13) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-10-13)
  18. Re: ISSUE-32: table-summary - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-13)
  19. Re: ISSUE-32: table-summary - Straw Poll for Objections (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-10-13) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-10-13)
  20. ISSUE-32: table-summary - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-13)
  21. Fwd: ISSUE-92 The Table description (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-10-07) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-10-07)
  22. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-32 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-07-23) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-07-23)
  23. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  24. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from eliotgra@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from eliotgra@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  25. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  26. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-32 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-21)
  27. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-32 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-07-21) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-07-21)
  28. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21)
  29. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21)
  30. Change proposal for ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-07-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-07-15)
  31. ISSUE-32 table-summary - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23)
  32. HTML-A11Y Task Force Recommendation: ISSUE-32 Table-Summary (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-05-08) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-05-08)
  33. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-29: Action items, new issues, Task Force reports - minutes of the meeting (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29)
  34. Re: ISSUE-92 cleanuptable - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-21)
  35. ISSUE-32 table-summary (was Re: Status page should be up to date) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-20) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-20)
  36. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 15 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19)
  37. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-15: Action items, issues, decision policy, task forces, TPAC (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14)
  38. Re: ISSUE-92 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-13) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-13)
  39. Re: ISSUE-92 Change Proposal (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-12)
  40. [minutes] 20100325 HTML teleconference (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30)
  41. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  42. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24)
  43. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18)
  44. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18)
  45. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-03-18) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-03-18)
  46. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17)
  47. [Bug 7539] Since @summary is an official part of the table element, it is no longer obsolete. Suffienct warning language exists in it's definition that this entry should be removed (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-03-15) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-03-15)
  48. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  49. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  50. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-11: decision policy, proposals, task forces (from singer@apple.com on 2010-03-11) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-03-11)
  51. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-11: decision policy, proposals, task forces (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-10) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-10)
  52. Re: Issue 32 and Issue 93 dependency (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-25) (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-25)
  53. Re: Issue 32 and Issue 93 dependency (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-25)
  54. Re: Issue 32 and Issue 93 dependency (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-25) (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-25)
  55. Re: Issue 32 and Issue 93 dependency (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-25)
  56. Re: requesting one more extension (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-18) (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-18)
  57. RE: requesting one more extension (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18)
  58. Re: requesting one more extension (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-18) (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-18)
  59. RE: requesting one more extension (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18)
  60. Minutes HTML WG 11 February 2010 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-11)
  61. [VER 2] {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-21)
  62. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21)
  63. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  64. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  65. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13)
  66. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13)
  67. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-17: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15)
  68. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-17: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15)
  69. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10)
  70. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10)
  71. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-12-09) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-12-09)
  72. Minutes HTML WG 3 December 2009 (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-12-03) (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-12-03)
  73. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-3: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-02)
  74. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from oradnio@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from oradnio@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  75. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  76. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18)
  77. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18)
  78. We have a volunteer to write a Change Proposal for ISSUE-32: table-summary (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-10) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-10)
  79. minutes of 2009-10-01 telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2009-10-02) (from mike@w3.org on 2009-10-02)
  80. Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-24 - CfCs, Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc. (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-09-30) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-09-30)
  81. [Bug 7633] The use of @summary should be encouraged when circumstances warrant (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2009-09-29) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2009-09-29)
  82. minutes for 2009-09-17 telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2009-09-20) (from mike@w3.org on 2009-09-20)
  83. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-09-17 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-09-16) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-09-16)
  84. RE: [html] Summary draft (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-09-14) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-09-14)
  85. Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-10 - Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-09) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-09)
  86. FW: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-10 - Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-09) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-09)
  87. State of HTML WG Unresolved Issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-20) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-20)
  88. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-19)
  89. {minutes} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-13 for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-08-13) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-08-13)
  90. Re: Begin discussions for pushing Last Call into 2010 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-13)
  91. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-13 (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-08-12) (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-08-12)
  92. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-13 (from singer@apple.com on 2009-08-12) (from singer@apple.com on 2009-08-12)
  93. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-13 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-12)
  94. Re: Consolidated issues that may qualify as 'controversial' (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-12)
  95. Re: Consolidated issues that may qualify as 'controversial' (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-08-12) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-08-12)
  96. Re: Consolidated issues that may qualify as 'controversial' (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-08-12) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-08-12)
  97. Consolidated issues that may qualify as 'controversial' (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-12)
  98. Re: summary attribute compromise proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-08-06) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-08-06)
  99. RE: summary attribute compromise proposal (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-08-06) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-08-06)
  100. Re: [DRAFT] Heartbeat poll - update 4 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-06) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-06)
  101. minutes: HTML WG telecon 2009-08-06 [draft] (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-06) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-06)
  102. Re: Thoughts regarding Maciej's compromise and the heartbeat publication (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-05)
  103. My position (was RE: [DRAFT] Heartbeat poll - update 2) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-08-02) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-08-02)
  104. RE: [DRAFT] Heartbeat poll (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-08-01) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-08-01)
  105. RE: [DRAFT] Heartbeat poll (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-07-31) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-07-31)
  106. RE: Publishing a new draft (HTML5+RDFa) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-07-30) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-07-30)
  107. Re: PROPOSAL: Procedure to Promote Progress With Accessibility Issues in HTML5 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-07-20) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-07-20)
  108. Re: PROPOSAL: Procedure to Promote Progress With Accessibility Issues in HTML5 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-07-20) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-07-20)
  109. RE: PROPOSAL: Procedure to Promote Progress With Accessibility Issues in HTML5 (from foliot@wats.ca on 2009-07-19) (from foliot@wats.ca on 2009-07-19)
  110. minutes HTML weekly 9 July for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-07-09) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-07-09)
  111. Re: PF Response: @Summary (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-07-07) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-07-07)
  112. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-22) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-22)
  113. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-19) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-19)
  114. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-15)
  115. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-15) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-15)
  116. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-06-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-06-15)
  117. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-15) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-15)
  118. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from karl@la-grange.net on 2009-06-15) (from karl@la-grange.net on 2009-06-15)
  119. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-06-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-06-15)
  120. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from karl@la-grange.net on 2009-06-14) (from karl@la-grange.net on 2009-06-14)
  121. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-14) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-14)
  122. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-06-14) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-06-14)
  123. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-06-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-06-14)
  124. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-06-14) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-06-14)
  125. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2009-06-14) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2009-06-14)
  126. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-06-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-06-14)
  127. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-06-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-06-14)
  128. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-14) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-14)
  129. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-12) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-12)
  130. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12)
  131. Re: What is the value of conformance? (was RE: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32)) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12)
  132. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-12) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-12)
  133. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12)
  134. Re: What is the value of conformance? (was RE: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32)) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-12) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-12)
  135. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12)
  136. Re: What is the value of conformance? (was RE: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32)) (from bzbarsky@MIT.EDU on 2009-06-12) (from bzbarsky@MIT.EDU on 2009-06-12)
  137. RE: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-06-12) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-06-12)
  138. RE: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-06-12) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-06-12)
  139. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12)
  140. What is the value of conformance? (was RE: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32)) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-06-12) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-06-12)
  141. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-12) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-12)
  142. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-06-12) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-06-12)
  143. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12)
  144. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-12) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-12)
  145. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-12)
  146. RE: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-06-12) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-06-12)
  147. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-12) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-12)
  148. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2009-06-11) (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2009-06-11)
  149. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-06-11) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-06-11)
  150. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-06-10) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-06-10)
  151. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jens@meiert.com on 2009-06-09) (from jens@meiert.com on 2009-06-09)
  152. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-06-09) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-06-09)
  153. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-09) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-09)
  154. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-06-09) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-06-09)
  155. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-06-09) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-06-09)
  156. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-06-09) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-06-09)
  157. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from murray@muzmo.com on 2009-06-09) (from murray@muzmo.com on 2009-06-09)
  158. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-06-09) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-06-09)
  159. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2009-06-09) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2009-06-09)
  160. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-06-09) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-06-09)
  161. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2009-06-09) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2009-06-09)
  162. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-06-09) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-06-09)
  163. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2009-06-09) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2009-06-09)
  164. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-08) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-06-08)
  165. RE: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from murray@muzmo.com on 2009-06-08) (from murray@muzmo.com on 2009-06-08)
  166. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-08) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-08)
  167. Re: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-08) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-06-08)
  168. RE: <font color='blue'> (was ISSUE-32) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-06-08) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2009-06-08)
  169. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-06-04 -- minutes enclosed (from singer@apple.com on 2009-06-04) (from singer@apple.com on 2009-06-04)
  170. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-06-04 -- minutes enclosed (from singer@apple.com on 2009-06-04) (from singer@apple.com on 2009-06-04)
  171. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-01) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-01)
  172. Re: Request for PFWG WAI review of summary for tabular data (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-05-04) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-05-04)
  173. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-27) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-27)
  174. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-21) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-21)
  175. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-15)
  176. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-06) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-06)
  177. Re: Input on the agenda (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-04-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-04-01)
  178. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-31) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-31)
  179. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-24) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-24)
  180. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-16)
  181. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-09) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-09)
  182. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-03-02) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-03-02)
  183. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-03-02) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-03-02)
  184. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-03-02) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-03-02)
  185. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from steveax@pobox.com on 2009-03-01) (from steveax@pobox.com on 2009-03-01)
  186. Re: Draft text for summary attribute definition (from david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com on 2009-03-01) (from david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com on 2009-03-01)
  187. Re: Draft text for summary attribute definition (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-03-01) (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-03-01)
  188. Re: Draft text for summary attribute definition (from david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com on 2009-03-01) (from david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com on 2009-03-01)
  189. Re: Draft text for summary attribute definition (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-03-01) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-03-01)
  190. Re: Draft text for summary attribute definition (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-28) (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-28)
  191. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-28) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-28)
  192. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-28) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-28)
  193. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-27) (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-27)
  194. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2009-02-27) (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2009-02-27)
  195. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-27) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-27)
  196. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-02-27) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-02-27)
  197. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2009-02-27) (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2009-02-27)
  198. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2009-02-27) (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2009-02-27)
  199. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2009-02-27) (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2009-02-27)
  200. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-27) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-27)
  201. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2009-02-27) (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2009-02-27)
  202. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-02-27) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-02-27)
  203. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2009-02-27) (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2009-02-27)
  204. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-27) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-27)
  205. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from simonp@opera.com on 2009-02-27) (from simonp@opera.com on 2009-02-27)
  206. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-27) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-27)
  207. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-27) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-27)
  208. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-27) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-27)
  209. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-27) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-27)
  210. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-27) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-27)
  211. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-26) (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-26)
  212. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26)
  213. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-26) (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-26)
  214. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-26) (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-26)
  215. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26)
  216. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26)
  217. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-26) (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-26)
  218. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mattmay@adobe.com on 2009-02-26) (from mattmay@adobe.com on 2009-02-26)
  219. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk on 2009-02-26) (from P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk on 2009-02-26)
  220. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26)
  221. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26)
  222. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mattmay@adobe.com on 2009-02-26) (from mattmay@adobe.com on 2009-02-26)
  223. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk on 2009-02-26) (from P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk on 2009-02-26)
  224. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26)
  225. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26)
  226. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26)
  227. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26)
  228. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mattmay@adobe.com on 2009-02-26) (from mattmay@adobe.com on 2009-02-26)
  229. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-02-26) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-02-26)
  230. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-26) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-26)
  231. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26)
  232. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26)
  233. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mattmay@adobe.com on 2009-02-26) (from mattmay@adobe.com on 2009-02-26)
  234. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26)
  235. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-26) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-26)
  236. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk on 2009-02-26) (from P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk on 2009-02-26)
  237. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26)
  238. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk on 2009-02-26) (from P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk on 2009-02-26)
  239. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26)
  240. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-26)
  241. minutes: HTML WG Weekly 26 Feb 2009 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26)
  242. minutes: HTML WG Weekly 26 Feb 2009 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26)
  243. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-26) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-26)
  244. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26)
  245. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2009-02-26) (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2009-02-26)
  246. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26)
  247. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26)
  248. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-02-26) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-02-26)
  249. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26)
  250. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26)
  251. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26)
  252. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26)
  253. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from simonp@opera.com on 2009-02-26) (from simonp@opera.com on 2009-02-26)
  254. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26)
  255. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26)
  256. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2009-02-26) (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2009-02-26)
  257. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26)
  258. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from simonp@opera.com on 2009-02-26) (from simonp@opera.com on 2009-02-26)
  259. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-26) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-26)
  260. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from simonp@opera.com on 2009-02-26) (from simonp@opera.com on 2009-02-26)
  261. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26)
  262. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-26) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-26)
  263. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-26)
  264. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-26)
  265. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-26) (from lhs@malform.no on 2009-02-26)
  266. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-25)
  267. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2009-02-25) (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2009-02-25)
  268. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from gez.lemon@gmail.com on 2009-02-25) (from gez.lemon@gmail.com on 2009-02-25)
  269. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25)
  270. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25)
  271. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mattmay@adobe.com on 2009-02-25) (from mattmay@adobe.com on 2009-02-25)
  272. RE: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from sailesh.panchang@deque.com on 2009-02-25) (from sailesh.panchang@deque.com on 2009-02-25)
  273. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-25) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-02-25)
  274. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-25)
  275. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-02-25) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-02-25)
  276. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25)
  277. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-02-25) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-02-25)
  278. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25)
  279. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-02-25) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-02-25)
  280. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25)
  281. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-02-25) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-02-25)
  282. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-02-25) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-02-25)
  283. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25)
  284. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25)
  285. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-02-25) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-02-25)
  286. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-25)
  287. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25)
  288. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-02-25)
  289. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from janina@rednote.net on 2009-02-25) (from janina@rednote.net on 2009-02-25)
  290. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from janina@rednote.net on 2009-02-25) (from janina@rednote.net on 2009-02-25)
  291. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from wloughborough@gmail.com on 2009-02-25) (from wloughborough@gmail.com on 2009-02-25)
  292. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-02-25) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-02-25)
  293. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25) (from poehlman1@comcast.net on 2009-02-25)
  294. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-02-25) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-02-25)
  295. Re: summary='' in HTML5 ISSUE-32 (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-25) (from rob@robburns.com on 2009-02-25)
  296. minutes: HTML WG telecon 2009-02-19 [draft] (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-02-19) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-02-19)
  297. minutes: HTML WG telecon 2009-02-10 [draft] (from oedipus@hicom.net on 2009-02-12) (from oedipus@hicom.net on 2009-02-12)
  298. Re: revised table headers design is OK, right? (from chaals@opera.com on 2009-02-11) (from chaals@opera.com on 2009-02-11)
  299. revised table headers design is OK, right? (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-11) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-11)
  300. head@profile: another dropped attribute (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-02-04) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-02-04)
  301. RE: table-summary argument (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-02-03) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-02-03)
  302. table-summary argument (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-02-03) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-02-03)
  303. minutes: HTML WG weekly telcon 22 Jan 2009 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-23) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-23)
  304. minutes: HTML Weekly Teleconference 15 Jan 2009 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-16) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-16)
  305. Table feedback (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-12-20) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-12-20)
  306. Re: toward a schedule of HTML WG issues (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-08-22) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-08-22)
  307. Re: toward a schedule of HTML WG issues (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-08-22) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-08-22)
  308. toward a schedule of HTML WG issues (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-08-21) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-08-21)
  309. {minutes} HTML WG issue-tracking telcon 2008-06-26 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-07-09) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-07-09)
  310. {minutes} HTML WG issue-tracking telcon 2008-06-19 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-25) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-25)
  311. {minutes} HTML WG issue-tracking telcon 2008-06-12 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-19) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-19)
  312. Re: several messages about tables and related subjects (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-03-23) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-03-23)
  313. ISSUE-32 (table-summary): Include a summary attribute for tables? [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2008-02-07) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2008-02-07)

Related notes:

Rejected by editor due to unclear problem description.

Ian Hickson, 23 Mar 2008, 19:32:35

See also: http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/SummaryForTABLE

Shawn Medero, 25 Sep 2008, 16:07:23

Joshue's wiki page was sent to public-html in August 2008 but it looks like the email discussion didn't get linked up to this issue:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Jun/0330.html

Ian Hickson may have followed up here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Aug/0505.html

It wasn't clear to me that he reviewed the wiki summary from this email as Ian is primarily responding to Al Gilman's comments

Shawn Medero, 25 Sep 2008, 16:17:58

citing editor's position, WAI PF position; balancing description a bit

Dan Connolly, 19 Feb 2009, 21:27:55

A more recent (29 Feb 2008) table@summary study from Philip Taylor: http://canvex.lazyilluminati.com/misc/summary-20090226.html

Shawn Medero, 26 Feb 2009, 16:40:05

Still ongoing as of March 2009

Joshue O Connor, 10 Mar 2009, 10:14:32

To move issue 32 toward resolution asked PFWG for comments on several items (May 4, 2009):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009May/0033.html

Asked PFWG Chair when would be a reasonable date to expect a reply from PF (June 6, 2009).
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2009Jun/0003.html

Laura Carlson, 1 Jun 2009, 19:00:19

PF Response: @Summary from Janina Sajka
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2009Jun/0026.html

Response from editor and ensuing discussion:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Jun/thread.html#msg173

Laura Carlson, 4 Jun 2009, 13:51:05

Discussion in June 4, 2009 Teleconference:
http://www.w3.org/2009/06/04-html-wg-minutes.html#item05
Issue is at an impasse. Sam will send message to working group on summary to update wiki in preparation for vote.

Laura Carlson, 4 Jun 2009, 18:42:58

ACTION: Joshue to draft @summary voting text in conjunction with PF [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/25-html-wg-minutes.html#action01]

Joshue O Connor, 25 Jun 2009, 16:33:37

[MikeSmith]: see also http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=7633 (The use of @summary should be encouraged when circumstances warrant)

29 Sep 2009, 04:55:48

Related Bugzilla - Bug 7539
Since @summary is an official part of the table element, it is no longer obsolete. Sufficient warning language exists in it's definition that this entry should be removed:
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=7539

Laura Carlson, 28 Oct 2009, 12:32:55


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $