Edit ISSUE-142: No alternative text description for video key frame (poster)

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. RE: FORMAL OBJECTION (RE: Working Group Decision on 142 poster-alt) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-10-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-10-08)
  2. Re: CP, ISSUE-30: Link longdesc to role of img [Was: hypothetical question on longdesc] (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2012-03-21) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2012-03-21)
  3. Re: CP, ISSUE-30: Link longdesc to role of img [Was: hypothetical question on longdesc] (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2012-03-21) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2012-03-21)
  4. Re: CP, ISSUE-30: Link longdesc to role of img [Was: hypothetical question on longdesc] (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2012-03-21) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2012-03-21)
  5. Re: FW: Revised Timeline and New Bug Priority Policy (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-28) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-28)
  6. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-31: Issues, Publications, Surveys, Decisions, Task Force Reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-30) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-30)
  7. Re: Working Group Decision on 142 poster-alt (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2011-03-29) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2011-03-29)
  8. Re: FORMAL OBJECTION (RE: Working Group Decision on 142 poster-alt) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-29) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-29)
  9. Working Group Decision on 142 poster-alt (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-29) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-29)
  10. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-24: Issues, surveys, decisions (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23)
  11. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17)
  12. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15)
  13. ISSUE-142: poster-alt - Straw Poll for Objections (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11)
  14. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-10: Action items, issues, surveys and decisions (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11)
  15. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-10: Action items, issues, surveys and decisions (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-08)
  16. Re: ISSUE-9 video-accessibility: Call for Consensus to close in favor of specific issues, or Alternate/Counter-Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-04) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-04)
  17. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-03: Issues, Decisions, Task Force Reports, and Other Business (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-04) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-04)
  18. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-03: Issues, Decisions, Task Force Reports, and Other Business (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-03) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-03)
  19. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-03: Issues, Decisions, Task Force Reports, and Other Business (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-02) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-02)
  20. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-24: Action items and Issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-24) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-24)
  21. ISSUE-9 video-accessibility: Call for Consensus to close in favor of specific issues, or Alternate/Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-24)
  22. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-24: Action items and Issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-23) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-23)
  23. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, survey, A11y TF mini-report, Bug 11984 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-02-10) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-02-10)
  24. Re: ISSUE-142 poster-alt - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-02-04) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-02-04)
  25. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-03) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-03)
  26. RE: ISSUE-142 poster-alt - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2011-02-03) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2011-02-03)
  27. ISSUE-142 poster-alt - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-03)
  28. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, surveys (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-02)
  29. {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-27: status of actions, new issues, closing items, new calls, charter status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-27)
  30. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-27: status of actions, new issues, closing items, new calls, charter status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-26) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-26)
  31. Re: ISSUE-142 (poster-alt): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from singer@apple.com on 2011-01-26) (from singer@apple.com on 2011-01-26)
  32. Re: ISSUE-142 (poster-alt): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-01-25) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-01-25)
  33. RE: ISSUE-142 (poster-alt): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2011-01-24) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2011-01-24)
  34. Re: ISSUE-142 (poster-alt): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-01-24) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-01-24)
  35. RE: ISSUE-142 (poster-alt): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2011-01-24) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2011-01-24)
  36. RE: ISSUE-142 (poster-alt): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2011-01-22) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2011-01-22)
  37. Re: ISSUE-142 (poster-alt): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from philipj@opera.com on 2011-01-22) (from philipj@opera.com on 2011-01-22)
  38. RE: {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-20: status of actions, calls; task force reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-01-20) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-01-20)
  39. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-20: status of actions, calls; task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-01-18) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-01-18)
  40. {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-12-16: status of actions, calls, new decisions, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-16) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-16)
  41. Re: ISSUE-142 (poster-alt): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-12-16) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-12-16)
  42. RE: ISSUE-142 (poster-alt): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-16) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-16)
  43. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-12-16: status of actions, calls, new decisions, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-16) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-16)
  44. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-12-16: status of actions, calls, new decisions, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-15)
  45. Re: ISSUE-142 (poster-alt): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-12-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-12-13)
  46. RE: ISSUE-142 (poster-alt): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-12-13) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-12-13)
  47. ISSUE-142 (poster-alt): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-13) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-13)
  48. {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-11-18: status of actions, calls, issues, meeting schedule, timeline to LC status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-21)
  49. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-11-18: status of actions, calls, issues, meeting schedule, timeline to LC status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-17) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-17)
  50. ISSUE-142 (poster-alt): No alternative text description for video key frame (poster) [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-11-12) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-11-12)

Related notes:

Working Group Decision: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0690.html

Sam Ruby, 29 Mar 2011, 15:02:41

POSTPONED: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Feb/0486.html

Sam Ruby, 28 Feb 2012, 22:45:53


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $