Edit ISSUE-127: Simplify characterization of link types

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-24: Issues, surveys, decisions (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23)
  2. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-127 link-type-flags (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19)
  3. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17)
  4. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15)
  5. Re: ISSUE-127: link-type-flags - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-11)
  6. Re: ISSUE-127: link-type-flags - Straw Poll for Objections (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2011-03-11) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2011-03-11)
  7. Re: ISSUE-127: link-type-flags - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-11)
  8. Re: ISSUE-127: link-type-flags - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-11) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-11)
  9. Re: ISSUE-127: link-type-flags - Straw Poll for Objections (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-03-11) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-03-11)
  10. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-10: Action items, issues, surveys and decisions (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11)
  11. Re: ISSUE-127: link-type-flags - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-10) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-10)
  12. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-10: Action items, issues, surveys and decisions (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-08)
  13. Re: ISSUE-127: link-type-flags - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-05) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-05)
  14. ISSUE-127: link-type-flags - Straw Poll for Objections (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-04) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-04)
  15. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-17: Issues, handling of features, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-20)
  16. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-17: Issues, handling of features, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-17)
  17. CCP for ISSUE-127 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2011-02-14) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2011-02-14)
  18. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, survey, A11y TF mini-report, Bug 11984 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-02-10) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-02-10)
  19. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, survey, A11y TF mini-report, Bug 11984 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-02-09) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-02-09)
  20. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-03) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-03)
  21. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, surveys (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-02)
  22. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-12-16: status of actions, calls, new decisions, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-01-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-01-12)
  23. ISSUE-127 link-type-flags - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-01-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-01-12)
  24. ISSUE-127 link-type-flags - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-12-15) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-12-15)
  25. Re: ISSUE-27 Change Proposal: defer to the Microformats community for cataloging HTML rel values (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-12-11) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-12-11)
  26. Re: ISSUE-27 Change Proposal: defer to the Microformats community for cataloging HTML rel values (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-12-11) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-12-11)
  27. RE: {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-12-02: status, task force reports, deadlines and publications, meeting schedule (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-12-02) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-12-02)
  28. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-12-02: status, task force reports, deadlines and publications, meeting schedule (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-12-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-12-01)
  29. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-127 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-30) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-30)
  30. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-127 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-11-30) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-11-30)
  31. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-127 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-30) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-30)
  32. Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-127 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-11-29) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-11-29)
  33. Re: ACTION-127 (IANA rel regs that are currently deferred) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-11-22) (from mnot@mnot.net on 2010-11-22)
  34. {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-11-18: status of actions, calls, issues, meeting schedule, timeline to LC status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-21)
  35. Change Proposal for ISSUE-127 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-20) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-20)
  36. ACTION-127 (IANA rel regs that are currently deferred) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-19) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-19)
  37. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-11-18: status of actions, calls, issues, meeting schedule, timeline to LC status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-17) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-17)
  38. Updated change proposal for ISSUE-27, was: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-11-16)
  39. {minutes} HTML WG F2F minutes, Lyon, France, Nov 4-5 Part 2 (3rd time's the charm) (from mike@w3.org on 2010-11-10) (from mike@w3.org on 2010-11-10)
  40. {minutes} HTML WG F2F minutes, Lyon, France, Nov 4-5 Part 1 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-09) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-09)
  41. {minutes} } HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-21: status of actions, calls, issues, heartbeat drafts, and TPAC (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-21)
  42. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-21: status of actions, calls, issues, heartbeat drafts, and TPAC (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-20) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-20)
  43. ISSUE-127 (link-type-flags): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-20) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-20)
  44. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-23 status of calls, issues and bugs, heartbeat drafts (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-10-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-10-06)
  45. ISSUE-127 (link-type-flags): Simplify characterization of link types [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-09-30) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-09-30)

No User notes.


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $