Edit ISSUE-120: Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. RE: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-10-23) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-10-23)
  2. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2012-10-22) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2012-10-22)
  3. RE: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-10-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-10-10)
  4. RE: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-10-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-10-08)
  5. Re: FW: Revised Timeline and New Bug Priority Policy (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-28) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-28)
  6. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-13: Decisions, ISSUE-120 Reopen Request, ISSUE-129 Wording (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-13) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-13)
  7. Re: Request to reopen ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-13)
  8. Re: Request to reopen ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from nathan@webr3.org on 2011-04-13) (from nathan@webr3.org on 2011-04-13)
  9. Re: Request to reopen ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-04-13) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-04-13)
  10. Re: Request to reopen ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-13)
  11. Re: Request to reopen ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from nathan@webr3.org on 2011-04-13) (from nathan@webr3.org on 2011-04-13)
  12. Re: Request to reopen ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-13)
  13. Re: Request to reopen ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2011-04-13) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2011-04-13)
  14. Re: Request to reopen ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-12)
  15. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-11)
  16. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from kurt.cagle@gmail.com on 2011-04-11) (from kurt.cagle@gmail.com on 2011-04-11)
  17. Request to reopen ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (was: Working Group Decision) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-09) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-09)
  18. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from davidc@nag.co.uk on 2011-04-08) (from davidc@nag.co.uk on 2011-04-08)
  19. Re: prefixes vs full URIs, Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-08)
  20. prefixes vs full URIs, Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-08) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-08)
  21. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-08)
  22. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-04-08) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-04-08)
  23. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-08)
  24. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from jgraham@opera.com on 2011-04-08) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2011-04-08)
  25. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-08)
  26. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-08) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-04-08)
  27. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from jgraham@opera.com on 2011-04-08) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2011-04-08)
  28. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from kurt.cagle@gmail.com on 2011-04-07) (from kurt.cagle@gmail.com on 2011-04-07)
  29. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-04-07) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-04-07)
  30. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from kurt.cagle@gmail.com on 2011-04-07) (from kurt.cagle@gmail.com on 2011-04-07)
  31. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-07) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-07)
  32. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-04-07) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-04-07)
  33. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-07) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-07)
  34. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from jgraham@opera.com on 2011-04-07) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2011-04-07)
  35. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from jgraham@opera.com on 2011-04-07) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2011-04-07)
  36. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-06) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-06)
  37. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from jgraham@opera.com on 2011-04-06) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2011-04-06)
  38. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-31: Issues, Publications, Surveys, Decisions, Task Force Reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-30) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-30)
  39. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-29) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-29)
  40. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-03-29) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-03-29)
  41. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-03-29) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-03-29)
  42. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-29) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-29)
  43. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-03-29) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-03-29)
  44. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from jgraham@opera.com on 2011-03-29) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2011-03-29)
  45. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-29) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-29)
  46. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-24: Issues, surveys, decisions (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23)
  47. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17)
  48. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-16)
  49. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15)
  50. Re: ISSUE-120: rdfa-prefixes - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-11)
  51. Re: ISSUE-120: rdfa-prefixes - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-11) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-11)
  52. ISSUE-120: rdfa-prefixes - Straw Poll for Objections (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11)
  53. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-10: Action items, issues, surveys and decisions (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11)
  54. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-10: Action items, issues, surveys and decisions (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-08)
  55. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-03: Issues, Decisions, Task Force Reports, and Other Business (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-04) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-04)
  56. Re: ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from danny.ayers@gmail.com on 2011-03-04) (from danny.ayers@gmail.com on 2011-03-04)
  57. Re: ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-03)
  58. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-03: Issues, Decisions, Task Force Reports, and Other Business (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-03) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-03)
  59. Re: ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from danny.ayers@gmail.com on 2011-03-03) (from danny.ayers@gmail.com on 2011-03-03)
  60. Re: ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-02) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-02)
  61. Re: ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from danny.ayers@gmail.com on 2011-03-02) (from danny.ayers@gmail.com on 2011-03-02)
  62. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-03: Issues, Decisions, Task Force Reports, and Other Business (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-02) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-02)
  63. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-24: Action items and Issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-24) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-24)
  64. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-24: Action items and Issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-23) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-23)
  65. Re: HTML5 ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes : Proposal to use RDFa according to spec (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2011-02-08) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2011-02-08)
  66. Re: [Moderator Action] Re: HTML5 ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes : Proposal to use RDFa according to spec (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-02-04) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-02-04)
  67. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-03) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-03)
  68. ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-03)
  69. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, surveys (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-02)
  70. {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-27: status of actions, new issues, closing items, new calls, charter status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-27)
  71. Re: {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-27: status of actions, new issues, closing items, new calls, charter status (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-01-26) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-01-26)
  72. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-27: status of actions, new issues, closing items, new calls, charter status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-26) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-26)
  73. Re: Microsoft, WebDAV, and XML namespaces, was: ISSUE-120 CP (from annevk@opera.com on 2011-01-21) (from annevk@opera.com on 2011-01-21)
  74. Microsoft, WebDAV, and XML namespaces, was: ISSUE-120 CP (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-01-21) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-01-21)
  75. Re: ISSUE-120 (rdfa-prefixes): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2011-01-21) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2011-01-21)
  76. RE: {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-20: status of actions, calls; task force reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-01-20) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-01-20)
  77. ISSUE-120 CP (from ian@hixie.ch on 2011-01-19) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2011-01-19)
  78. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-20: status of actions, calls; task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-01-18) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-01-18)
  79. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-12-16: status of actions, calls, new decisions, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-01-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-01-12)
  80. {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-12-09: status of actions, calls, new decisions (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-16) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-16)
  81. Re: {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-12-09: status of actions, calls, new decisions (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-12-09) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-12-09)
  82. ISSUE-120 (rdfa-prefixes): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-12-08)
  83. Re: HTML WG: ISSUE-120 Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-11-11) (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-11-11)
  84. {minutes} HTML WG F2F minutes, Lyon, France, Nov 4-5 Part 1 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-09) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-09)
  85. Re: HTML WG: ISSUE-120 Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-24)
  86. Re: HTML WG: ISSUE-120 Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology (from bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com on 2010-09-24) (from bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com on 2010-09-24)
  87. Re: HTML WG: ISSUE-120 Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-09-24) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-09-24)
  88. Re: HTML WG: ISSUE-120 Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-09-24) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-09-24)
  89. Re: HTML WG: ISSUE-120 Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-09-24) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-09-24)
  90. Re: HTML WG: ISSUE-120 Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-23)
  91. Re: HTML WG: ISSUE-120 Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-09-23) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-09-23)
  92. Re: HTML WG: ISSUE-120 Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-09-23) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-09-23)
  93. Re: HTML WG: ISSUE-120 Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-09-22) (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-09-22)
  94. Re: ISSUE-120 (rdfa-prefixes): Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology [HTML+RDFa] (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-09-22) (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-09-22)
  95. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-09 status of calls, heartbeat, last call; task force reports; bugzilla notifications, discussion guidelines (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-15)
  96. [Bug 7670] Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-09-15) (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-09-15)
  97. ISSUE-120 (rdfa-prefixes): Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology [HTML+RDFa] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-09-15) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-09-15)

Related notes:

WG Decision: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0689.html

Sam Ruby, 29 Mar 2011, 15:01:40

POSTPONED: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Feb/0486.html

Sam Ruby, 28 Feb 2012, 22:45:43


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $