ACTION-117: Get svg working group to propose specific text

Get svg working group to propose specific text

State:
closed
Person:
Doug Schepers
Due on:
March 26, 2009
Created on:
March 12, 2009
Associated Issue:
html-svg-mathml
Related emails:
  1. Re: SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2009-03-24)
  2. Re: SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-03-24)
  3. Re: SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (from schepers@w3.org on 2009-03-24)
  4. Re: SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (was: Input on the agenda) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-24)
  5. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-24)
  6. Re: SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (from rsayre@mozilla.com on 2009-03-23)
  7. Re: SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (from schepers@w3.org on 2009-03-23)
  8. SVG Revision of HTML5 Proposal (ACTION-117) (was: Input on the agenda) (from schepers@w3.org on 2009-03-23)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Changelog:

Created action 'Get svg working group to propose specific text' assigned to Doug Schepers, due 2009-03-19

12 Mar 2009, 16:38:54

Due date changed to 2009-03-26

Doug Schepers, 12 Mar 2009, 16:40:02

Action now bound to ISSUE-37

Shawn Medero, 2 Apr 2009, 16:29:30

Status changed to 'closed'

Chris Wilson, 2 Apr 2009, 16:36:59


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $