From Digital Publishing Interest Group
- User wants to access the information in a large table on all platforms, including small screens. Some content, such as accounting tables, require tabular formatting.
- 1. HTML table renders completely or in logical chunks
- 2. User can access table cells that "fall off" screen by methods such as scrolling
- 3. Devices enable accessing all cells even if complete table does not render on first screen.
- PUBLISHERS-ALL, USERS-ALL, RETAILERS.
- to come
- Relevant W3C group(s)/specification(s)
- HTML, CSS, OASIS open table model  (used by many publishers to create tables in XML)
- Submitted by
- Tzviya Siegman and Wiley colleagues