From Digital Publishing Interest Group
Story: I as a content producer want to make it easily to reference the same SVGs within a page, across pages and across eBooks
Currently that can be accomplished through the use of IFRAMEs, however IFRAMEs create usability issues with screenreaders. Using the <IMG> element removes the ability to script SVG and leverage other SVG features.
- Always uses one of the predefined values PUBLISHERS-ALL, PUBLISHERS-STEM, USERS-ALL, USERS-A11Y, RETAILERS. New values will be added to this space as they are needed.
- Ranking will be done as a separate activity later. For now, leave this field as 'TBD'
- Optional, links to other entries in the corpus
- Relevant W3C group(s)/specification(s)
- Where the target WG/spec is obvious, specify it
- External relevant group(s)/specification(s)
- Where there are external groups/specifications that address on this problem in whole or part
- Any additional info (clarifications, etc)
- Submitted by
- name of author of the use case
- Always uses one of the values NEW | REJECTED | ACCEPTED