From Digital Publishing Interest Group
- Use case
- A reading system determines the current page shown to a user and stores it for later use (eg to return to that page when if the user stops and resumes reading). A reading system will also need to display a specific page of content, or store multiple references to pages (eg bookmarks).
- A mechanism to identify a specific page in an ebook.
- Must be storable.
- Must be sortable.
- Must adjust to reflowable content (eg get a reasonable page when the size of the viewport changes).
- USERS-ALL, IMPLEMENTERS
- Relevant W3C group(s)/specification(s)
- External relevant group(s)/specification(s)
- Submitted by
- Brady Duga