Oct 2015 F2F Logistics and Details
- Date: DPUB F2F is 29-30 October, during TPAC2015 26-30 October, Sapporo, Japan.
- Meeting place: At the Sapporo Convention Center in Hokkaido.
- A WebEx access will be set up, see detailed information on a separate page
Please, put your name in this table if you plan to participate to the DPUB F2F (alphabetical order):
|Name||Arrival||Departure||Hotel||Flight info and notes|
|Dave Cramer||Sunday, Oct 25||Sunday, Nov 1||Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo||UA7987 / UA7986|
|Brady Duga||Sunday, Oct 25||Saturday, Oct 31||Century Royal Hotel||Unknown, possibly train up from Tokyo|
|Heather Flanagan||2015-10-27||2015-10-31||Sapporo Renaissance||Japan Air 3049 (NRT->CTS) - heading to Yokohama for the IETF meeting via train on the 31st|
|Ivan Herman||Saturday, Oct 24||Saturday, Oct 31st||not yet known||arr: NH 2153 from Tokyo; dept: Air China to Beijing|
|Charles LaPierre||Sunday, Oct 25||Saturday, Oct 31||Century Royal Hotel||arr: ANA 2155 from Tokyo 7:40pm; dep: ANA 2154 to Tokyo 2pm|
|Shinyu Murakami||Sunday, Oct. 25||Sunday, Nov 1||Richmond Hotel Sapporo Odori||--|
|Karen Myers||Saturday, Oct. 24||Saturday, Oct 31||Renaissance Hotel||arr: JAL 3049 from Tokyo 8:30pm; del: JetStar 106 to Tokyo 1:25pm|
|Florian Rivoal||Sunday, Oct. 25||Wednesday, Nov 4||Richmond Hotel Sapporo Odori||--|
|Tzviya Siegman||not yet known||Sunday, Nov 1||Sapporo Renaissance||not yet known|
|Johannes Wilm||Sunday, Oct. 25||Sunday, Nov 1||Richmond Hotel Sapporo Odori||--|
|Jeff Xu||Saturday, Oct.24||Friday, Oct 30||Rasso Iceberg Hotel||arr: ANA 6235 from Tokyo 8:45pm; dep: JetStar GK110 to Tokyo 6:05pm|
You must register for this event.
- Registration open through 7 October 2015. Before you register, please read Policies and Recommendations
- A daily fee helps W3C offset some of the meeting costs. The daily fee applies to anyone who is attending meetings, whether as a participant or as an observer/guest, Monday through Friday.
The per person, per day fees are as follows:
85 USD until advance registration closes on 7 October 170 USD for any unpaid registrations as of 8 October 170 USD for on site registration, space permitting
- Make your hotel reservation. W3C has arranged a discount room rate from 23-30 October 2015
- Please reserve by 26 September to benefit from the discount rate.
- More information about the venue and four hotel options
- Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet with Annotations WG on Monday at 15:00 (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Annotations+%26+DPUB&iso=20151026T15&p1=622)
First day (29 Oct)
|9:15-10:30||Goals, housekeeping, mailing list (Ivan)|
|10:45-12:00||EPUB 3.1 Update (Tzviya, Dave)|
|14:15-15:30||POM (Daniel Glazman)||Introductory slides||time and date|
|15:45-16:30||Service Workers (Jake Archibald) (alt: Identifiers)||time and date|
Second day (30 Oct)
|9:15-10:30||Outreach update (Nick & Karen)||time and date|
|10:45-12:00||Identifiers (Ivan, Bill K, Luc) (alt summary/goals)||Introductory slides||time and date|
|13:00-15:00||ARIA (with ARIA WG) (Tzviya)||DPUB-ARIA Agenda||time and date|
|15:15-16:00||wrap-up & goals (Markus)|
Session Wish List
- Web Apps / Service Workers Discussion (w someone who wrote it/understands it)
- Meet with PF (ARIA) (planned for Thursday afternoon)
- CSS (Thursday)
- Annotations Update (Better on Thursday)
- Identifiers: what are restrictions or limitations beyond URI?
- POM (Thursday)
- Accessibility (Charles?)