From Digital Publishing Interest Group
Behavioral Adaptive Content
- Continuous Soundtrack
- One soundtrack plays from beginning to end of publication while user is reading, creating continuous background soundtrack.
- Audio file must be called from the publication to begin playing.
- Audio file must play continuously.
- PUBLISHERS-CHILDRENS, USERS,
- Ranking will be done as a separate activity later. For now, leave this field as 'TBD'
- ibooks guidelines created custom prefix to support in EPUB epub:type="ibooks:soundtrack"
- Relevant W3C group(s)/specification(s)
- HTML, CSS
- Submitted by
- Tzviya Siegman, Jean Kaplansky
- Always uses one of the values NEW | REJECTED | ACCEPTED