From Digital Publishing Interest Group
Behavioral Adaptive Content
- User filters index to show only specific terms, such as those locators that point figures or locators within one category. In a publication with multiple indexes, this could allow the user to explore all indexes at once while filtering on one category.
- identification of index term categories
- identification of HTML object type in association with/as attribute of index locator
- establish method for filtering index
- establish method for linking to range of content
- PUBLISHERS-ALL, USERS-ALL, RETAILERS.
- Ranking will be done as a separate activity later. For now, leave this field as 'TBD'
- Optional, links to other entries in the corpus
- Relevant W3C group(s)/specification(s)
- Discussed in detail by forthcoming IDPF EPUB 3 Indexing spec
- Submitted by
- Tzviya Siegman
- Always uses one of the values NEW | REJECTED | ACCEPTED