From Digital Publishing Interest Group
Behavioral Adaptive Content
- A user clicks on the index locator range (e.g. Cats 17-21) and is brought to the specific range of text referred to in the index, set apart from other text in some way, such as shading. This clear indication of which content the index references would help the user quickly identify the relevant passages.
- Identification of ranges in index locators
- Method for linking to range of content
- Method for highlighting range of content
- PUBLISHERS-ALL, USERS-ALL, RETAILERS.
- Ranking will be done as a separate activity later. For now, leave this field as 'TBD'
- Optional, links to other entries in the corpus
- Relevant W3C group(s)/specification(s)
- HTML, CSS
- Any additional info (clarifications, etc)
- Submitted by
- Tzviya Siegman
- Always uses one of the values NEW | REJECTED | ACCEPTED