Anno Set 2
From Digital Publishing Interest Group
Third Party Commentary
- Use case
- A publisher other than the one responsible for the main publication has one or more sets of annotations about a publication and wishes to make those available to users. Like Anno_Set_1, these annotations could be comments by the author, other readers, the publisher, or other sources. The annotations are as per previous use cases, but the packaging together in an interoperable way is the important aspect of this use case.
- * Format for an ordered list of Annotations
- USERS-ALL, RETAILERS
- Relevant W3C group(s)/specification(s)
- Primary: Open Annotation
- Additional: JSON-LD (Serialization); RDF-WG (Model); HTML5 (body/work representation);
- NB - The Open Annotation specification does not provide this functionality, but the CG is very interested in adopting and promoting any agreed upon method.
- Submitted by
- Rob Sanderson