Anno Basic 3
From Digital Publishing Interest Group
Structured Review of a Publication
- Use case
- A user wishes to provide a structured review of a particular publication, including pre-defined fields such as a star rating for quality, cost, entertainment or other domain-specific information. The review would also include a full text description, such as the comment in Anno_Basic_1. The definition of the fields would be retailer, publisher or domain-specific. In the scholarly domain, this could be expected to provide a distributed and standardized peer-review system, rather than the current use of vendor-specific interfaces. In the commercial sector, it reproduces such features as Amazon product reviews.
- * Ability to provide structured data as the comment of an Annotation.
- * Service for sharing Annotations
- * Identity for publication
- USERS-ALL, CLIENT-ALL, RETAILER, PUBLISHER-ALL.
- Relevant W3C group(s)/specification(s)
- Open Annotation
- Submitted by
- Rob Sanderson