What is a Digital Name?
Digital Names has created the technology to convert the 30-50 character complex wallet public key into a Human-Readable, Easy-to-Remember format.
Digital Names does for e-wallets sending or receiving any cryptocurrency what Domain Names did for the scale-up of websites on the internet.
The API Read Commands are:
- Digital name Lookup – Tells you if the name you are looking for is taken or not. The Digital Name will need to be added to the end of the command code.
- Public Key Lookup – For the Public Key Lookup you will need the Digital Name plus the symbol of the currency you are looking up.
- List All Active Public Keys – Shows all currency that is listed with your Digital Name.
- List All Active Blockchains – Lists all of the Names and symbols of the crypto currency that is being used with Digital names.
- Digital Name Expiration Date – Shows you the date your Digital Name expires. The Digital Name will need to be added to the end of the command code.
- Digital Names Overview – Marketing Material used to explain Digital names for wallet operators or anyone that uses the API in their operations
- Digital Names For Sale Categories – Establish Specific Category to sell your Digital Names
- Digital Names For Sale – Set your Digital Names for sale in an open market
All commands will require your api key in the command line.