From Technical documentation in the Semantic Web Community Group
This page contains a template for the use case/requirement corpus.
Each use case is added as a separate wiki page, and then linked to from the directory page.
- (ID/title of page)
- Use case
- Plain english scenario which specifies relevant actors and intended/desired flow of events
- List of requirements drawn from the above use case
- Always uses one of the predefined values PUBLISHERS | USERS | IMPLEMENTERS. New values will be added to this space as they are needed.
- Ranking will be done as a separate activity later. For now, leave this field as 'TBD'
- Optional, links to other entries in the corpus
- Relevant W3C group(s)/specification(s)
- Where the target WG/spec is obvious, specify it
- External relevant group(s)/specification(s)
- Where there are external groups/specifications that address on this problem in whole or part
- Any additional info (clarifications, etc)
- Submitted by
- name of author of the use case
- Always uses one of the values NEW | REJECTED | ACCEPTED