Skip to toolbar

Community & Business Groups

One Response to Hello world!

  • Make an appointment with the parish priest of your church, who will explain to you the most everything that is necessary for your wedding. Keep in mind that the parish priest is not an official and that religious marriage is a sacrament. The certificates of Baptism and Confirmation available at the parish where they were held will be given to the parish priest.

    The formality of the religious Consent will follow, after which the certificate of request of the publications to be delivered to the Municipality will be delivered to you. If your parishes are different, remember to apply for publication in both of technical architecture community group.
    It will also serve the certificate of participation in the course for engaged couples, mandatory for all Catholic marriages.