From Change Tracking Markup Community Group
- main topic
- usual suspect
- natural extension
- to locate modification
- extension topic
- to record information
- Dublin core
- to record for provenance metadata, along with any comments about a change.
- XQuery Update
- as an inspiration of an "update" language
- to stay compatible with
- to try to apply to EPUB
- how do the provisions change-tracking work already, how can a CTMarkup solution be applied or adapted and is that in scope for CTMarkup?
- how do provisions for change-tracking work already, how can a CTMarkup solution be applied or adapted and is that in scope for CTMarkup?
- we have keep the information accessible
- we have to consider security (of what ?)
- we have to consider internationalization of the content
- DPub ( http://www.w3.org/dpub/ )
- keep in synch