From Automated WCAG Monitoring Community Group
- "(+ server connection ???)" I don't think so
- "Does any of the form controls" should be "Do any"
- "basic understanding of HTML and WCAG" I agree this is needed for this test, but are we sure that that makes thie test 'in scope' for auto-wcag? Let's discuss.
- Is this scenario we're testing a likely one? I can't recall any forms with a submit button that also auto-submit.
- Background: Missing H84: Using a button with a select element to perform an action.
- Selector: What's about constructions like
- Step 1: The help text indicates that the step is context-sensitive.
- Maybe the test-cases with and without submit can/should be merged.
- Test name is missing
- Helptext step 1. The second sentence begins with 'Examples for change of context are' and ends with almost the same words. I think you can remove the last part.
- Missing G80: Providing a submit button to initiate a change of context in the background section?
Ready for review