From Automated WCAG Monitoring Community Group
Ready for review
- Step 1 Error Message: The element should be visible when it receives focus. It should be inside the viewport in this test case. May be invisible by opacity set to 0.
- Assumptions: "note: " is not needed.
- Background: The techniques mentioned in the background section describe the elements show be highlighted when they receive focus. However the test checks only that the elements are visible in the viewport. Is there a Technique that covers this?
- The background refers to C15, but this is not tested in the test.
- Step 1: The viewport is set to a width of 512 px, but it is only tested for elements left or above of the viewport? Please clarify.
- Place the note in the assumption section.
- Add Back to Success Criterion link to the top of the page.
- Selector: "matches one of the following CSS selectors". (Or concatenate the expressions)