From Automated WCAG Monitoring Community Group
automatable test (tool only)
- First Draft
none so far
- Links to Techniques for WCAG 2.0 W3C Working Group Note 11 March 2014
- Summary of information from UWEM 2.0 draft
This test checks that when a text has no discernible background, that the text color is not set either.
- Text is always positioned on top of it’s ancestor elements.
- All text on the page is meaningful
UTT: Required user expertise and skills
0: Automated test. No user input.
- DOM and CSS (= same as 2. plus computed style for each element)
Step 1 (tool)
Determine the text color
- IF the text color is defined: Return FAILED.
- ELSE: Return PASSED