- partially automatable test (tool can produce some results, user input required to perform the full test)
- First Draft
- There is nothing about link text yet
- Links to Techniques for WCAG 2.0 W3C Working Group Note 11 March 2014
- Summary of information from UWEM 2.0 draft
This test checks the text has sufficient contrast. This test
- Text is always positioned on top of it’s ancestor elements.
- All text on the page is meaningful
UTT: Required user expertise and skills
- no prior knowledge
- Only sighted users can perform this test
- DOM and CSS (= same as 2. plus computed style for each element)
Select elements on a page that contain text that is rendered to the screen and for which the background is a color. This text must contain non-white space characters. Any element which in addition to a background color also has a background iamge set must be ignored.
Step 1 (tool)
- IF the CSS color property of the element is set on the element or inherited: Select this as
color-1and go to Step 2.