From Web of Things Interest Group
- Name: Client-side semantic interoperability for the WoT
- Picture: HyLAR-client-side interface.PNG
- Logo: https://github.com/ucbl/HyLAR-Reasoner/raw/master/hylar-icon.png
- Hardware: None
- Software: HyLAR reasoner (client-side version generated with Bower), full JS
- WoT functions:
- Role: Client only, connects to any server exposing WoT semantic descriptions and reasons about those
- Protocols: HTTP
- Encodings: TTL, JSON-LD...
- Discovery: N/A
- Application logic: Client-side reasoning to achieve semantic interoperability among WoT ontologies
- We will demonstrate in a simple use case how to build a simple client that aligns ontologies (such as the new SSN version) with WoT TD, reasons about datasets and queries data in a different vocabulary (WoT) than that of the original data. We will use standard SSN examples and use the client-side version of the HyLAR reasoner. The full demo code (with readme) is available here.