Edit ACTION-243: Follow up on the spec tool demonstrated at TPAC lightning talks by November 12

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Minutes of the Teleconference of 14 January (from jeanne@w3.org on 2010-01-14) (from jeanne@w3.org on 2010-01-14)
  2. Re: Reminder of Action items for UAWG Meeting this week (from hennys@opera.com on 2009-11-18) (from hennys@opera.com on 2009-11-18)
  3. Re: Reminder of Action items for UAWG Meeting this week (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2009-11-17) (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2009-11-17)
  4. Reminder of Action items for UAWG Meeting this week (from jeanne@w3.org on 2009-11-17) (from jeanne@w3.org on 2009-11-17)
  5. Minutes of Face to Face Meeting Day 2 of 6 November 2009 (from jeanne@w3.org on 2009-11-06) (from jeanne@w3.org on 2009-11-06)

No User notes.


Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, Kelly Ford <kelly.ford@microsoft.com>, Chairs, Jeanne F Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $