Edit ACTION-238: Revise guidelines 4.9.6 to reflect that multimedia playback should represent the full spectrum of playback, synchronisation, and audio characteristics

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: ACTION-238 Revise guidelines 4.9.6 (revised) (from markku.hakkinen@gmail.com on 2009-11-30) (from markku.hakkinen@gmail.com on 2009-11-30)
  2. Re: ACTION-238 Revise guidelines 4.9.6 (revised) (from jan.richards@utoronto.ca on 2009-11-30) (from jan.richards@utoronto.ca on 2009-11-30)
  3. ACTION-238 Revise guidelines 4.9.6 (revised) (from markku.hakkinen@gmail.com on 2009-11-30) (from markku.hakkinen@gmail.com on 2009-11-30)
  4. Re: ACTION-238 Revise guidelines 4.9.6 (from markku.hakkinen@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from markku.hakkinen@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  5. RE: ACTION-238 Revise guidelines 4.9.6 (from allanj@tsbvi.edu on 2009-11-19) (from allanj@tsbvi.edu on 2009-11-19)
  6. Re: ACTION-238 Revise guidelines 4.9.6 (from markku.hakkinen@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from markku.hakkinen@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  7. Re: ACTION-238 Revise guidelines 4.9.6 (from kim@redstartsystems.com on 2009-11-18) (from kim@redstartsystems.com on 2009-11-18)
  8. Re: ACTION-238 Revise guidelines 4.9.6 (from markku.hakkinen@gmail.com on 2009-11-18) (from markku.hakkinen@gmail.com on 2009-11-18)
  9. Re: ACTION-238 Revise guidelines 4.9.6 (from jan.richards@utoronto.ca on 2009-11-18) (from jan.richards@utoronto.ca on 2009-11-18)
  10. ACTION-238 Revise guidelines 4.9.6 (from markku.hakkinen@gmail.com on 2009-11-18) (from markku.hakkinen@gmail.com on 2009-11-18)
  11. Re: Reminder of Action items for UAWG Meeting this week (from hennys@opera.com on 2009-11-18) (from hennys@opera.com on 2009-11-18)
  12. Re: Reminder of Action items for UAWG Meeting this week (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2009-11-17) (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2009-11-17)
  13. Reminder of Action items for UAWG Meeting this week (from jeanne@w3.org on 2009-11-17) (from jeanne@w3.org on 2009-11-17)
  14. User Agent Working Group Telecon - 15 October 2009 (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2009-10-15) (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2009-10-15)

Related notes:


Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, Kelly Ford <kelly.ford@microsoft.com>, Chairs, Jeanne F Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $