Last modified on 21 July 2011, at 16:13
To create new topics on the wiki follow these steps:
- Type a search phrase into the search box
- The system will display related pages or provide you a link to create a new page if the page does not yet exist
- In a separate window, open the Template in edit mode (you need to be logged in to edit wiki pages)
- Copy the structure from the template into the newly created page and update the content accordingly
- Please don't forget to add a summary of the page (helps indexing) and to save it (preview does not save the page)
Note: this page is editable too, so don't hesitate to add further advice you feel is missing!