Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the RDWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Creating new topics
To create new topics on the wiki follow these steps:
- Type a search phrase into the search box
- The system will display related pages or provide you a link to create a new page if the page does not yet exist
- In a separate window, open the Template in edit mode (you need to be logged in to edit wiki pages)
- Copy the structure from the template into the newly created page and update the content accordingly
- Please don't forget to add a summary of the page (helps indexing) and to save it (preview does not save the page)
Note: this page is editable too, so don't hesitate to add further advice you feel is missing!