The Protocols and Formats Working Group is no longer chartered to operate. Its work will continue in two new Working Groups:
- Accessible Platform Architectures, to review specifications, develop technical support materials, collaborate with other Working Groups on technology accessibility, and coordinate harmonized accessibility strategies within W3C; and
- Accessible Rich Internet Applications, to continue development of the Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) suite of technologies and other technical specifications when needed to bridge known gaps.
Resources from the PFWG remain available to support long-term institutional memory, but this information is of historical value only.
This Wiki page was edited by participants of the Protocols and Formats Working Group. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Most linked-to pages
Showing below up to 17 results in range #1 to #17.
- WTAG/User Needs (3 links)
- WTAG/Web Technology Accessibility Guidelines (3 links)
- Web Technology Accessibility Guidelines (3 links)
- HTML Task Force (3 links)
- Outline Core User Agent Implementation Guide (2 links)
- Plan for WTAG Development (2 links)
- Scribe List (2 links)
- ARIA/Tests/Browser Bug Tracking (2 links)
- Specification Review Task Force (2 links)
- CSS/braille css requirements (2 links)
- WTAG/Meet User Needs (2 links)
- Use Cases for Extended Descriptions (2 links)
- CSS/tactile braille and haptic (2 links)
- WTAG/Plan for WTAG Development (2 links)
- ARIA (2 links)
- Role/form (2 links)
- Talk:Role/Vocab (2 links)