The Protocols and Formats Working Group is no longer chartered to operate. Its work will continue in two new Working Groups:
- https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/ Accessible Platform Architectures, to review specifications, develop technical support materials, collaborate with other Working Groups on technology accessibility, and coordinate harmonized accessibility strategies within W3C; and
- https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/ Accessible Rich Internet Applications, to continue development of the Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) suite of technologies and other technical specifications when needed to bridge known gaps.
Resources from the PFWG remain available to support long-term institutional memory, but this information is of historical value only.
This Wiki page was edited by participants of the Protocols and Formats Working Group. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
From Protocols and Formats Working Group Wiki
This is a wiki resource for ARIA development.
- Relevant Bugs in Browser Issue Trackers
- ARIA User Agent Implementation Guide Tests
- SVG Roles resource to explore roles need to support SVG
Outlines for New platform Interoperability specs: