This Wiki page is edited by participants of the HTML Accessibility Task Force. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Task Force participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
We seem to have two main Canvas Accessibility Sub-Group wiki pages in this Wiki. This one that you set up and the page Michael Cooper set up. For details see Micheal's email Nov 16 email. I had been adding to Micheal's page.
Anyway, should we combine the two pages. Or do you have another idea?
For your info:
- All of the Accessibility Task Force Wiki pages tagged canvas in this Wiki. e.g. metadata at the top of the pages includes: [[Category:Canvas]]
- All of the Categories in this Wiki
- All Pages in this Wiki
Let me know how you think we should proceed.
Laura -- thanks for pointing this out.
- the best thing to do is to combine the contents of the 2 pages and to set a mediawiki REDIRECT from the one page that is deprecated to the one page which will continue to be edited;
- for URI succinctness, i would prefer to use the page simply named Canvas as the canvas sub-group start page, with CANVAS-related pages appearing in a format such as: Canvas/Foo/Boar
- we should probably coordinate the change/port/redirect with Cooper;
That's fine with me.
User:Grosmai set Cooper's page to redirect to the document for which this is the discussion page; all materials on Cooper's page were ported to the Canvas main page to reduce size of URIs