The IndieUI Working Group is no longer chartered to operate. The scope of its work are expected to be taken up in several other Working Groups:
- Web Platform may develop device-abstracted events similar in scope to IndieUI: Events;
- CSS may express some of the context properties from IndieUI: User Context as Media Queries;
- ARIA may build a module of additional context properties from IndieUI: User Context.
Resources from the IndieUI remain available to support long-term institutional memory, but this information is of historical value only.
Showing below up to 11 results in range #1 to #11.
- (hist) Minutes [886 bytes]
- (hist) Meetings/TPAC2012 [1,904 bytes]
- (hist) Events/Authoring Guide [1,954 bytes]
- (hist) Main Page [2,479 bytes]
- (hist) Simple Browser API Example [2,607 bytes]
- (hist) Meetings/TPAC2013 [7,531 bytes]
- (hist) Meetings/TPAC2014 [7,574 bytes]
- (hist) Proposals/KeyValueProperties [9,954 bytes]
- (hist) Focus and Point of Regard [20,449 bytes]
- (hist) Events/Requirements [22,009 bytes]
- (hist) User Context/Requirements [22,965 bytes]