The IndieUI Working Group is no longer chartered to operate. The scope of its work are expected to be taken up in several other Working Groups:
- Web Platform may develop device-abstracted events similar in scope to IndieUI: Events;
- CSS may express some of the context properties from IndieUI: User Context as Media Queries;
- ARIA may build a module of additional context properties from IndieUI: User Context.
Resources from the IndieUI remain available to support long-term institutional memory, but this information is of historical value only.
This is the root wiki for the IndieUI Working Group.
See the IndieUI Overview for a short introduction.
- WG's Charter
- WG's Home Page
- WG's Wiki
- Mercurial/Hg Root - root of the group's Mercurial/Hg content management system
- Tracker - used for tracking issues and actions
- Web Ballot System (WBS) - root of the group's ballot, poll and voting system
- public-indie-ui - archive for the WG's mail list
IndieUI Task Force Resources
- Independent User Interface Task Force Work Statement - describes the TF's work scope, work mode, etc.
- TF Participant List
- public-indie-ui - archive of the TF's mail list (the same list used by the IndieUI WG)
- public-indie-ui-comments - archive of the mail list used for comments regarding the TF's documents
- Events editors' draft
- Events official publication
- Events Requirements
- Events Authoring Guide
- Simple Browser API Example