Inactive. See instead https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week
Iactive. See instead https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week
code for done: <li class="done">[done] name - ...
Tutorials - High Priority!
[July 2014] Who else: Everyone: Approve publication of Tutorials Overview, Images Tutorial, Tables Tutorial
- Vicki, 31 July 2014 - (I support pubishing these tutorials - they are excellent, well done)
- Helle, 31 July 2014 - [I support publishing these Tutorial pages; however, I suggested changes for editors' discretion]
- Sharron, 31 July 2014 - [I support publishing these Tutorial pages; however, I suggested a few changes for editors' discretion.]
- Howard, 31 July 2014 - [I support publishing these Tutorial pages; however, I suggested a few changes for editors' discretion. Great job btw - I like the new alt decision tree - much clearer - and the "on this page" is very helpful]
- Anna Belle, 31 July 2014 - [I support publishing these Tutorial pages; however, I suggested changes for editors' discretion. My suggestions are in the wiki. So excited these are going live soon!]
- Andrew, 05 August 2014 - [I support publishing these Tutorial pages; however, I suggested changes for editors' discretion - see comments in Wiki]
- Paul, 7 August 2014 - (I support publishing these tutorials, they are excellent )
- Jan, 8 August 2014 - I support publishing these Tutorial pages. (although I wasn't able to do a detailed review recently, I am totally comfortable with publishing them based on my previous reviews and the input from EOWG).
- Name, date - [choose one:
I support publishing these Tutorial pages as they are. OR
I support publishing these Tutorial pages; however, I suggested changes for editors' discretion. OR
I support publishing these Tutorial pages only with the changes indicated "important to be addressed before this publication" OR
I do not support publishing these Tutorial pages, because of the comments indicated "important to be addressed before this publication" OR
- Sharron - will inquire with State of Texas sources for material to add
- Wayne - will inquire with CSU sources for material to add
- Howard - will research existing resources
- Judy - check with Wendy if any concerns or cautions, and if disclaimer needed
- Sharron & Jan - work on fleshing this out
- Andrew - added Aust Govt resource & updated M376 links
- Shawn - checked on disclaimer stuff - talked with Judy on 1 April and she wants to take the next step
- Howard, - only resource inventory I found is at Georgia Tech. See my comment in Procurement wiki. 4-April-2014
- Andrew - added Ireland and UK and did some rearranging. 2014.04.04
- Vicki - added a link to an Ontario guide under Canada and a link to India (mention of developing procurement guidelines). 10-April-2014
- Paul - did some quick searches, but did not add any links to the list 10-April-2014
- Everyone: Review Mike Elledge's comments to EO about Easy Checks and prepare for discussion on 11 April.
- [done] - Andrew, 10-April-2014
- [done] - Paul, 10-April-2014
- Everyone - comment on Suggested: More visible, stronger this is not definitive, have to do more...
- [done] Paul, 10-April-2014
- [done] Bim, 04-April-2014
- [done] Sharron, 03-April-2014
- [done] Sylvie, 03-April-2014
- [done] Vicki, 02-April-2014
- [done] Jan, 01-April-2014
- [done] Andrew, 01-April-2014
- [done] Liam, 04-April-2014
- [done] Shawn, 31-March-2014
- Shawn & Eric - wrap up few open wordings
Illustrations for Easy Checks
- Anna Belle - updating and making new illustrations
- Andrew - helping with captions
- Vicki - helping with new illustrations
- Shawn - adding illustrations to WAI page
- [after others done] All - review updates
- [lower priority] Anna Belle - new markup for side-by-side figures
- [done] Anna Belle - check the Easy Checks draft for "[add image]" and make sure all are listed in the inventory
Media Accessibility User Requirements - after June publication
Who else: Anyone with perspectives on integrating Section 2 with How People with Disabilities Use the Web please comment.
Review Media Accessibility User Requirements, especially Section 2. (See Notes under Technical Document Review for info on reviewing and commenting.) Put comments in Media Accessibility User Requirements wiki page.
- Andrew - will do
- Shadi - will do (especially to align with How People with Disabilities Use the Web), but probably only early March (before CSUN/f2f)
- [after others done] Shawn - review comments and prepare for EOWG discussion
- [after others done] All - review comments and comment or OK for submission
- [done] Paul - added comments 4-Feb-2014
Training Resources (pending)
- Howard - think about listing education & training on WAI-Engage & send ideas to Sharron & Shawn (per e-mail subject "RE: University programs and more" updated August 20, 2013 7:03 AM)
- Howard - [first round done, follow up needed] review EOWG training resources and send Shawn & Sharron ideas on what future EOWG work might overlap with Howard's grant work.
- [after get more info from Howard] - Shawn & Sharron prep bringing to EOWG
- [done] Shawn & Sharon - Respond to Howard's follow-up proposal of Feb. 8 (subject: RE: University programs and more)
Accessibility Intros (on hold)
- Shawn write up specific suggestions for moving content from W3C page to WAI page, and updating W3C page
- someone volunteer to draft new info on evaluation
Selecting & Using Authoring Tools (planned for October)
Business Case Updates (no deadline)
Who else: Anyone please comment on both below.
- [done] Shawn - commented 5-March-2014
- [done] Andrew - commented 10-April-2014
- [done] Shawn - commented 3-Feb-2014
- [done] Andrew - commented 10-Apr-2014
Finding Your WAI page (on hold)
Review current content of Finding Your WAI page. "New Resources" are not so new...and what else could be improved from an outreach perspective? If you have comments, please add them to Your WAI wiki page
- Who else: Everyone - All participants in good standing - Remember to update your Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences
- Paul - clean up minutes from 7 March & send to Shawn.
- Read minutes for missed meeting:
EOWG meetings is the new wiki page. When you miss a meeting, review the agenda & summary there, then indicate on that page that you are done.
- [in progress] Shawn - ask Mobile Research Report to change language
- [done] Jan - commented 14-Feb-2014
- [done] Howard - commented 13-Feb-2014
- [done] Eric - commented 13-Feb-2014
- [done] Vicki - commented 13-Feb-2014
- [done] Sharron - commented 13-Feb-2014
- [done] Sylvie - commented 10 Feb-2014
- [done] Andrew - commented 7&8-Feb-2014
- [done] Bim - commented 6-Feb-2014
- [done] Shawn - commented 3,4,7-Feb-2014
Individuals Low Priority and Misc
Actions items related to projects are above. This section is generally lower priority items not associate with an active project.
- [low priority] Work with Shawn (and others) on possible metrics/KPIs for EO/WAI success
- Review minutes from 11-22, missed meeting
- [low priority] review How People with Disabilities Use the Web and see if non-screen-reader text-to-speech programs used by sighted people with reading disabilities are adequately addressed, and if not, send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- [Open] Work with Sharron on intro suggestion for IndieUI IndieUI wiki comments
- Draft language / framework for starting procurement resource repository on WAI-Engage wiki
- [Open] Work with Paul on intro suggestion for IndieUI IndieUI wiki comments
- [medium priority] AAA good — Draft some words that might go into "Understanding" and/or "QuickRef" and/or blog to encourage people to look at AAA requirements and move beyond the AA level adopted by many policies (...largely based on the mapct for people with disabilities and also consier to cost and difficulty to implment...)
- [low priority] wcag2ict Overview edits
- [low priority] consider style guide for TR things like definition links, code, etc... (Wayne has code action item)
- Review minutes from missed meetings
- [low priority] (with Wayne) Skype meeting to plan next steps in the use of BAD as teaching tool.
- Review minutes from missed meetings
- Review minutes from 11-22, missed meeting
- [Open] (with Suzette) Skype meeting to plan next steps in the use of BAD as teaching tool.
- [no deadline] Write a proposal for how W3C write code samples for all documents.