XHTML 1.0, Third Edition - Issues, Resolutions, Discussions
XHTML 1.0 Third Edition PER Drafts
- Latest Drafts of XHTML 1.0 Third Edition PER
XHTML 1.0 PER Issues
- XHTML 1.0 Third Edition Open Issues (2009-05-27)
- 8407: XHTML1: What is an "isindex element"?
- 6227: An error in XHTML 1.0 SE
- 703: HTML 4.01 no <ins> in <pre>?
- 6674: XHTML 1.0: Normative References
- 9110: [XHTML 1 and 1.1] Activating links within Object.
- 8411: XHTML1: (Consistency of) Language Information
- 6593: Is zero width space white-space?
- 8285: [xhtml1-schema] Problem arising from XML Schema erratum
- 8415: XHTML1: Appendix C.13 seems misplaced/flawed
- note: Appendix C is no longer part of the document
- 6397: Re: [xhtml1] Frameset DTD inconsistent with Transitional DTD
- note: accepted comments; changes already made to current proposed PER draft
- 7087: Ambiguity in section 4.7 of XHTML 1.0 (2nd ed)
XHTML 1.0 PER Email Threads
- 8413: XHTML1: XML Namespaces compliance (was Re: Issues log for XHTML 1.0 Second Edition)
- 8416: XHTML1: What are "white space characters"? (was Re: Issues log for XHTML 1.0 Second Edition)
- Updated XHTML 1.0 Issues Document (Shane McCarron, post to public-xhtml2, 2009-05-27