From MultilingualWeb-LT EC Project Wiki
Minutes of today's call: https://www.w3.org/2012/02/09-mlw-lt-minutes.html
1 Action items
Action items from last call, see https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/ExecBoard-2012-01-26
- Felix to ping LT-Web participants to respond to Call for Review: Internationalization Activity Proposal - MultilingualWeb-LT Working Group Charter. DONE, we now have 20 reviews, which is quite good.
- Felix to ping external participants from W3C members to respond to the MultilingualWeb-LT Call for Review. Status: see Working Group Call list and results of review. On my radar: Michael Smith (W3C), W3C Japan folks, libraries, publishing area, Oxygen folks. DONE, see above.
- Felix to talk to Ian Jacobs (W3C communications team) about press release for new working group. Due date: 7 February. Need as many participants for the working grou as possible before. ONGOING
- Felix to ask Ian Jacobs to send a reminder for Call for review to Ian Jacobs. Due: 10 February. DROPPED, not needed any more.
- Felix to discuss charter W3C internally, in Interaction Domain. Due: 31 January. DONE, no specific feedback.
- Felix to ping Richard about contact at google. Due: 27 January. DONE.
- Felix to coordinate with Richard about blog post for new group. Due: coordinate with announcement of group, end of February.
- Felix to prepare home page, based on http://www.w3.org/International/core/ . Due: coordinate with announcement of group, end of February.
- Logo task force (Richard, Arle, Declan, Alex, Milan) to come up with a logo. Due: 27 January. DONE
- Felix to wrap up Berlin face-to-face meeting: minutes, action items, upload of contributions, next actions. Due: 27 January. ONGOING
- Felix to put upcoming events into wiki and remind participants about their commitment. Due: 30 January. DONE
- Felix to setup missing W3C infrastructure for LT-Web: mailing list and action item tracker. Due: 27 January. ONGOING
- Felix to clean up wiki, e.g. differentiate LT-Web vs. MultilingualWeb-LT clearly. Due: 26 January. ONGOING
- Felix to prepare a factsheet for the cordis homepage. Due: 30 January ONGOING, action item will go to Dave
- Felix to make sure that every LT-Web participant is in the relevant W3C group. Due: 3 February. DONE
- Felix to come up with first draft of "shadow charter". Due: 2 February ONGOING, action item taken over by David
- Felix to create an overview of RDFa / microdata approach. Due: 7 February ONGOING
- Felix to set up subgroups. Due: 30 January DONE