IRC log of dpvcg on 2020-04-29

Timestamps are in UTC.

11:55:21 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dpvcg
11:55:21 [RRSAgent]
logging to https://www.w3.org/2020/04/29-dpvcg-irc
11:56:16 [harsh]
agenda?
11:58:25 [harsh]
Meeting: DPVCG Bimonthly Call - April 29
11:58:31 [harsh]
Chair: harsh
11:58:55 [harsh]
Agenda: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dpvcg/2020Apr/0017.html
12:05:01 [harsh]
present+ beatriz
12:05:06 [harsh]
present+ georg
12:05:12 [harsh]
present+ nishad_thalhath
12:05:17 [harsh]
scribe: harsh
12:05:40 [harsh]
start the meeting
12:06:14 [harsh]
Zakim, start the meeting
12:06:14 [Zakim]
RRSAgent, make logs Public
12:06:15 [Zakim]
please title this meeting ("meeting: ..."), harsh
12:07:45 [harsh]
meeting: DPVCG Bimonthly Call - April 29
12:09:53 [harsh]
Georg, Beatriz: planning to work on Primer.
12:10:13 [harsh]
harsh: can expand sections with some information about the contents to help contributors
12:11:30 [harsh]
Beatriz: it would be good to have Rights and Principles modeled in the DPV
12:12:11 [harsh]
Georg: regarding rights, it also is relevant and dependant to the supervisory authorities and EPDB. E.g. rights should be specified with all conditions, requirements
12:15:53 [harsh]
harsh: we can take this up on the mailing list in terms of whether to specify a concept or a also to model the requirements
12:18:24 [harsh]
Georg: In terms of time, there should be a way to specify timestamp or duration e.g. for processing
12:19:33 [harsh]
harsh: This is more a policy level annotation? There can be temporal annotations for purpose, legal basis
12:20:13 [harsh]
Georg: then we could have generic property for temporal annotations
12:20:26 [harsh]
Georg: common used standard for this is ISO 8601
12:21:05 [harsh]
Georg: We also do not have a property for processing location
12:22:31 [harsh]
harsh: We can start listing these as use-cases and use them to justify/derive the needed properties
12:22:47 [harsh]
harsh: Do we model processing location as a property for Processing or as Technical measure?
12:25:26 [harsh]
harsh: These to be listed as ACTIONS/ISSUES
12:26:06 [harsh]
rrsagent ACTION: create issues and actions from meeting notes of APR-29 and APR-15
12:26:12 [harsh]
rrsagent, ACTION: create issues and actions from meeting notes of APR-29 and APR-15
12:33:14 [harsh]
Beatriz: I am also interested in seeing how Signatu uses DPV
12:34:35 [harsh]
harsh: We can do this on a DPVCG call at some point and use this to list how DPV is being used
12:36:23 [harsh]
Zakim, end this meeting
12:36:23 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been beatriz, georg, nishad_thalhath
12:36:25 [Zakim]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
12:36:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate https://www.w3.org/2020/04/29-dpvcg-minutes.html Zakim
12:36:29 [Zakim]
I am happy to have been of service, harsh; please remember to excuse RRSAgent. Goodbye
12:36:33 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #dpvcg
12:36:55 [harsh]
rrsagent, please publish the minutes v2
12:36:55 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate https://www.w3.org/2020/04/29-dpvcg-minutes.html harsh
12:38:11 [harsh]
rrsagent, bye
12:38:11 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in https://www.w3.org/2020/04/29-dpvcg-actions.rdf :
12:38:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: create issues and actions from meeting notes of APR-29 and APR-15 [1]
12:38:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in https://www.w3.org/2020/04/29-dpvcg-irc#T12-26-12