IRC log of silver on 2017-09-22

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:48:25 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #silver
13:48:25 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2017/09/22-silver-irc
13:48:27 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:48:30 [trackbot]
Meeting: Silver Task Force Teleconference
13:48:30 [trackbot]
Date: 22 September 2017
13:48:32 [Lauriat]
agenda?
13:48:48 [Lauriat]
Zakim, clear agenda
13:48:48 [Zakim]
agenda cleared
13:49:30 [Lauriat]
agenda+ CSUN
13:49:35 [Lauriat]
agenda+ Interviews
13:49:57 [Lauriat]
agenda+ Literature review
13:49:59 [Lauriat]
agenda+ Open action items https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/actions/open review
13:50:04 [Lauriat]
Zakim, next item
13:50:04 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "CSUN" taken up [from Lauriat]
13:52:44 [Lauriat]
Jemma will join the panel for the literature review side of things.
13:52:51 [Lauriat]
Jennison will moderate the panel.
14:04:22 [interaccess]
interaccess has joined #silver
14:07:18 [jemma]
jemma has joined #silver
14:08:23 [Lauriat]
Jennison: Total for the panel comes to Dave (hopefully), Jeanne, Shawn, Jemma, and maybe Andrew.
14:10:33 [Lauriat]
Jennison: If Dave can't join the panel, maybe Jan, though?
14:10:49 [Lauriat]
Jeanne: Absolutely!
14:21:54 [jemma]
Jennison and Jeanne: CSUN session title as well as meet up title during TPAC - "reimagining accessibility guidelines"
15:09:56 [Lauriat]
Looking at venues like City College to keep expenses down, almost certain for Monday & Tuesday before CSUN.
15:10:18 [Lauriat]
Action: Shawn and Jeanne to draft outline of the design sprint for the face-to-face.
15:10:20 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-122 - And jeanne to draft outline of the design sprint for the face-to-face. [on Shawn Lauriat - due 2017-09-29].
15:11:32 [Lauriat]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:24:30 [Lauriat]
RRSAgent, make minutes
15:24:30 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2017/09/22-silver-minutes.html Lauriat
15:25:02 [Lauriat]
trackbot, end meeting
15:25:02 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
15:25:02 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been SarahHorton, Jeanne, Shari, Jennison, Shawn, Dave, Jan, JanMcSorley, Jemma, JaeunJemmaKu, Josie, Joshi
15:25:10 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
15:25:10 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2017/09/22-silver-minutes.html trackbot
15:25:11 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
15:25:11 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2017/09/22-silver-actions.rdf :
15:25:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Shawn and Jeanne to draft outline of the design sprint for the face-to-face. [1]
15:25:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2017/09/22-silver-irc#T15-10-18